You missed the date...

 No es mío, es argento

No es dulce, es real

I don't want your love
or your extra time
someone has shielded
your heart

I don't want your love
or your strange party
today I'll make myself invisible
and I'll leave

I'll bite my tongue
I'll regret it
I'll cry too
and in a corner
of the night
I'll fall apart
but you won't be able to see me

I don't want your love
or your extra time
someone has shielded
your heart

I don't want your love
or your strange party
today I'll make myself invisible
and I'll leave

I remember when you told me
"I love you to the sky"
you missed the date
the sky is a perfect place
so perfect that, baby,
it doesn't need us

I don't want your love
or your extra time
someone has shielded
your heart

I don't want your love
or your strange party
today I'll make myself invisible
and I'll leave

I don't want your love
or your extra time
someone has shielded
your heart

I don't want your love
or your strange party
today I'll make myself invisible
and I'll leave

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Suspiro

Pendiente

LLAMADO