No more "Glory of love"

 What good is it to me that the night is clear and the moon is visible,

if I’m lying here alone?

Are all these words I say even worth it?
Is it of any use to say “I love you” and “I will love you for many days”?

Does it help at all if I stay just so I won’t leave her alone?

My mind, which remembers so many things, still doesn’t understand—
is it better to forget?

Is there any point in crying if I see you cry?

Even without losing you, I don’t have you.

Does it help me to defend your honor?

Could I ever be the dreamed-of hero you wanted—
the one who, in the story, ends up by your side in an ideal
“we will live forever”?

What am I doing wrong, God?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Suspiro

Pendiente

LLAMADO